Go from Good to Great Sewing with the Opal 690Q. This machine is extra-efficient with loads of built-in assistance to change the way you sew for the better!
Utility Foot A, Decorative Stitch Foot B, Buttonhole Foot C, Blindhem Foot D, Zipper Foot E, Edging Foot J, Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot, Glide Sole.
Seam ripper, Brush, Screwdriver, 2x Felt pad, Multipurpose tool/button reed, 5 x Bobbins, Edge/Quilting guide, 1 x Large spool cap, 1 x Medium spool cap, 1 x Small spool cap, Threads, Foot control, Cable, Net cable and Needles.
- Exclusive Sensor System technology - Automatically and continously senses and adjusts presser foot presser as you sew on any thickness of the fabric for perfect even feeding.
- Sensor Foot Lift
- Presser foot lowers and raises automatically for every sewing technique. Four positions: down, pivot, up and extra lift.
- Automatically lowers feed teeth for maximium space to slide heavy fabric and quilts under the foot easily.
- Sensor Foot Pivot
- The Presser Foot senses the thickness of the fabric when you stopp with the needle in the down position. The foot will automatically float above the fabric for instant pivoting, easy applique and quilting.
- Start/Stop Function - Sew without the use of the foot control for easy, consistent speed.
- Press Start/Stop to begin and to stop sewing.
- Great for sewing rows of decorative stitches, quilting stitches, sewing on buttons and making buttonholes.
- Automatic Thread Cutter - It is time saving and convenient when sewing one touch instantly cuts the top and bobbin threads, pulls the thread tails to the underside of your fabric.
- Exclusive Sewing Advisor feature - Select yout type of fabric and the sewing technique and the Exclusive Sewing Advisor feaute instantly sets everything for you.
- It automatically sets the best stitch, stitch width, stitch length, thread tension, and sewing speed.
- The selected stitch is displayed with the recommended presser foot, needle size and type, and the presser foot pressure on the TouchScreen.
- Bobbin Thread Sensor - No need to check the bobbin thread when sewing. Stops sewing and alerts you when the bobbin thread is about to run out.
Sewing and Machine Features:
- Monochrome Touchscreen With Stylus Included - Easy to navigate through various screens for sewing and programming.
- All functions and stitches at a touch
- All the sewing information you need is displayed on the TouchScreen.
- See the stitch and any adjustments in real size before you sew.
- Stitch comes up and recommended settings.
- Electronic Self-Adjusting Thread Tension - The best tension is set automatically for all sewing techniques and fabrics. Override automatic tension easily for specialty techniques.
- Designed and Engineered in Sweden Husqvarna VIking brand has engineered and manufactured suprior quality sewing machines with cutting-edge technology for over 140 years.
- Large Sewing Space - Sew large quilts, home decor projects, and garments easily.
- Large area to the right of the needle for ease of sewing, nearly 8" (200mm).
- Utility, Specialty Stitches and Built-In Fonts - Many stitches and font styles to choose from for endless creative opportunites.
- 208 Built-in Stitches
- 7mm stitch width, 6mm stitch length.
- Plus 4 built-in sewing fonts with both upper and lower case letters for easy programming.
- Quilt Accessories Included - The perfect accessories for youe quilting needs, from piecing and decorating of the quilt to free motion.
- 1/4" Piecing foot
- Clear Open Toe Foot
- R Foot
- Quilting Guide
- Programmanble Built-in Fonts - Personalise, label and date your sewing projects. Choose between Brush line, Block, Cyrillic, and Hiragana to create quilt labels or personalise your project with letters up to 7mm wide.
- Save to "My Stitches" - Personal menu to save personal stitch settings and programs for quick and easy access. This sewing machine features 12 permanent memories, each memory saves up to 20 stitches or letters.
- Perfectly Balanced Buttonholes - The Exclusive Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot automatically sews perfect one-step buttonholes every time.
- Sews both sides of the butotnhole in the same direction for evenly balanced buttonholes. There are seven buttonhole styles and an eyelet designed for various sewing applications. The Exclusive Sewing Advisor feature will select the best buttonhole for your fabric type and weight.
- Repeat as many times as you need.
- Tapering Feature - Form perfectly mitered corners or create beautiful satin stitch lettering.
- Automatically reduces stitch width to a perfect point for embellishment and easy mitered corners.
- LED Lights - Reduces shadows while sewing. The three LED lights illuminate the needle area and the sewinf surface to make sewing easy and to help reduce eye strain. The lights have an extremly long-life expectancy to make foe easy maintenance.
- Built-In Needle Threaader - Threads the needle instantly, and it makes threading very easy and aids in reducing eye strain.
- Sew On Button Program - For convenient button sewing.
- Mirror Side-To-Side And/Or End-To-End - For creative use of decorative stitches and precise utility ssewing.
- 29 Needle Positions For Exact Needle Positioning - Easily sew a straight stitch in 29 different needle positions for perfect topstitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-in-the-ditch, or quilting.
- Needle Stop Up/Down - Press the Needle Stop Up/Down or tap the foot control to move the needle up and down. This makes techniques such as pivoting and applique and more.
- Bobbin Winds From The Needle - For timesaving and convenient bobbin winding.
- Automatic Bobbin Thread Pick Up - No need to bring bobbin thread before beginning to sew.
- Twin Needle Safety - Enter the size of the twin needle being used to limite the stitch width and prevent the needle from breaking.
- Stitch Width Saftey - For more accurate straight stitching. Simply select the Stitch Width Safety to eliminate needle breakage with straight stitch accessories.
- 12 Languages - For Instant on-screen reference. There are 12 languages to choose from. They include: English, French, Itlaian, German and Spanish in the SET menu.