With the Opal 650 sewing machine go from good to great sewing!
It is extra-efficient with loads of built-in assistance to change the way you sew for the better. Let the Opal 650 sewing machine focus on delivering the best results while you relax and focus on the joy of sewing.
Utility Foot A, Utility Foot B, Buttonhole Foot C, Blind Hem Foot D, Zipper Foot E, Edging Foot J, Sensor One-Step Buttonhole Foot, Glide Sole
Seam ripper, Brush, Screwdriver, 2 x Felt Pad, 5 x Bobbins, 1 x Small Spool Cap, Needles.
- Exclusive Sewing Advisor - Select your type of fabric and sewing technique and the Exclusive Sewing Advisor feature instantly sets everything for you.
It automatically sets the best stitch, stitch width, stitch length, and sewing speed. The selected stitch is displayed with the recommended thread tension, presser foot, needle size and type, and presser foot pressure on the Graphic display.
- Large Sewing Space - Sew large quilts, home decor projects, and garments easily within the nearly 8" (200mm) large area to the right of the needle.
- 7mm Stitch Width - Personalise your sewing projects with beautiful 7mm stitches.
- Programmable Built-in Fonts - Choose between the built-in fonts block, Cryllic and Hiragana to personalise, label and date your sewing projects.
- Save to "My Stitches" - Save your personal stitch settings and programs in 4 permanent memories for quick and easy access. Includes 4 permanent memories, each memory saves up to 20 stitches or letters.
- Utility, Speciality Stitches and Built-in Fonts - Choose from 160 stitches and 3 built-in font styles for endless creative opportunities.
- 160 built-in stitches
- 7mm stitch width
- 6mm stitch length
- Plus 3 built-in fonts with both upper and lower case letters for easy programming.
Sewing and Machine Features
- Graphic Display - see the stitch and any adjustments in real size before you sew.
- All the sewing information you need to sew is displayed
- Adjust the GraphicDisplay contrast in the SET menu.
- LED Lights Reduces the shadows on the sewing area.
- The three LED lights illuminate the needle area and sewing surface to make sewing easy and reduce eye strain.
- The lights have a long-life expectancy which make it easy to maintain.
- Start/stop Function - Sew easily without the foot control for easy, consistent speed.
- Press the Start/stop to begin and to stop sewing
- Great for sewing rows of deocrative stitches, quilting stitches, and making buttonholes.
- Designed and Engineered in Sweden - Husqvarna Viking brand has engineered and manufactured superior quality sewing machines with cutting-edge technology for over 140 years.
- Built-in Needle Threader - Instantly threads the needle, this makes threading super easy and it also helps to reduce eye-strain.
- Sew On Button Program - For convenient button sewing
- Mirror Side-to-side - For creative use of decorative stitches and smoother utility for sewing.
- 29 Needle Positions - For precise needle positioning. It sews a straight stitch in 29 needle positions for perfect topstitching, edge stitching, under stitching, stitching-in-the-ditch, or quilting.
- Needle Stop Up/Down - For easy pivoting, applique and more. Simply press the Needle Stop Up/Down or tap the foot control to move the needle up or down.
- Bobbin Winds From The Needle - For timesaving and convenient bobbin winding.
- Automatic Bobbin Thread Pick Up - Neber need to bring up the bobbin thread before beginning to sew.
- Twin Needle Saftey - Helps prevent needle breakage. Enter the size of your chosen twin needle being used to automatically limits the stitch width and prevent needle breakage.
- Stitch Width Safety - For accurate straight stitching. Simply select the Stitch Width safety to eliminate needle breakage with straight stitch accessories.
- 12 Languages - For instant on-screen reference. Choose from 12 different languages including English, French, Italian, German and Spanish in the SET menu.